- I'd Rather Die Than Feel This
- Give Up On a "Happy" New Year. Go For Something Better.
- Don't Fake it 'Till You Make It
- The Universe Will Test You. Here Are Some Study Tips to Ace it.
- Retain, Even in Opposition, Your Capacity for Astonishment
- It's Never Gonna' End - On the Nature of Enduring & Finding Softness
teaching people, not poses
In yoga teacher training you are taught how to teach the yoga poses but not necessarily much about the art of teaching. Or perhaps I should say the heart of teaching–how to show up as a human being with all of your gifts, passions, fears and insecurities and teach the best class you can.
Whether a total newbie to teaching or a seasoned veteran, the 12 Principles of Teaching People, Not Poses are pillars to support you in being a truly remarkable yoga teacher.
With a chapter dedicated to each principle, stories from Jay's nineteen years of experience as a yoga teacher, teaching tips and questions for you to reflect upon about your own experience as a teacher, this book helps you to find the truth of your own teaching. In turn, you become the most confident, real and inspiring yoga teacher you can be.
Buy your copy here.